0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. Patients with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis benefited from a new oral agent, ziritexastat which targeted:
2. The study of tofacitinib versus placebo in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis showed an ASAS20 response at week 16 in:
3. Tocilizumab therapy in systemic sclerosis slows the decline of pulmonary function and may be useful in rheumatoid arthritis associated interstitial lung disease
4. Which of these statements is TRUE? Patients with rheumatoid co—morbidity who became infected with SARS-CoV-2 were:
5. In a study of knee osteoarthritis with joint inflammation existing for ≥6 months as measured by increased ESR and high CRP levels, methotrexate: