In this CPD accredited report, six case studies focusing on the diagnostic skills needed to diagnose unusual causes of osteoporosis are presented.
ATTENTION! Kindly note that if you were in attendance of the live webinar you have already received 1 CPD point and will not be permitted to receive additional points for the report. Should this occur, the HPCSA will only record the 1 CPD point from the live webinar, invalidating any additional CPD points from the report.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. Which of the following symptoms will exclude a diagnosis of coeliac disease?
2. Bisphosphonates in adults with anorexia nervosa show a modest increase in bone mineral density. Select the correct answer below:
3. Fracture risk in patients with CKD is increased at any given FRAX score
4. The clinical consequences of CKD – MBD include:
5. Which of the following statements are correct, in CKD stages 1-3, treatment of osteoporosis should: