European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) 2021 virtual congress highlights
Learn more about the future of GLP-1 analogues, their cardiorenal benefits and more in this comprehensive report on the 2021 EASD conference.
You will learn:
• Important considerations from the 2021 ADA/EASD consensus report regarding the care and management of type 1 diabetes
• The latest evidence on weekly basal insulin analogues currently under development
• The role of genetics and the environment in the development of vascular complications in the diabetic patient
• Cardiorenal benefits and the future of GLP-1 receptor agonists
• Current understanding of the role of cell ageing in the development of diabetes
• An enhanced understanding of the increased risks of diabetic patients infected with SARS-CoV-2.
WEBINAR HELD ON 26 OCTOBER 2021
ATTENTIONKindly note that if you attended the live webinar, you have already received 1 CPD point and will not be permitted to receive additional points for the report. Should this occur, the HPCSA will only record the 1 CPD point from the live webinar, invalidating any additional CPD points from the report. Please note deNovo Medica ensures uploading of your CPD points to the HPCSA: please don’t upload these yourself.