Multiple sclerosis in primary care – diagnosis and early treatment
A specialist neurologist outlines clinical features and diagnostic criteria, and offers guidance on optimal current treatments in this CPD-accredited report.
You will learn:
• Risk factors for the development of multiple sclerosis (MS)
• The pathology underpinning the development of MS
• The principles of making the MS diagnosis
• The clinical features of MS and the management of symptoms
• The critical role of the primary care provider in the management of the MS patient.
WEBINAR HELD ON 10 NOVEMBER 2021