Time in range – What is it, and does it matter?
Continuous glucose monitoring provides 24-hour-a-day data on glucose levels, which has positive implications for managing diabetes patients
You will learn:
- What continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) is and what data it can provide
- What time in range (TIR) is and the recommended targets
- Evidence showing that TIR is associated with long-term clinical outcomes in diabetes
- Benefits of CGM in clinical practice
- The information provided in an ambulatory glucose profile report
- How CGM data can help patients to improve their blood glucose control
WEBINAR HELD ON 24 NOVEMBER 2022.