COVID-19 and Diabetes: A new model of diabetes care
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the questionnaire before. Hence you can not start it again.
Questionnaire is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the questionnaire.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Regrettably, you failed to achieve the 70% pass mark required by the accrediting authority, Health Professions Council of South Africa. Please try again.
Congratulations on successfully completing our FREE accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) module through deNovo Medica. Please download your certificate by clicking on button above.
1. What are the constraints on the diabetes patient during the COVID-19 pandemic?
2. In South Africa, what percentage of patients do not have access to a mobile phone?
3. Which of the following statements is true?
4. Patients on antidiabetic chronic medicine should all have access to advice on their diabetes in order to achieve equitable outcomes across all income groups and in their home language.
5. What does telecoaching within Guidepost and telemedicine generally offer patients?
6. What does telecoaching, as exemplified by Guidepost, offer the clinician?
7. Guidepost coaching has been shown to improve glucose levels in patients on insulin throughout the day based on structured SMBG data:
8. The percentage of hypoglycaemic readings decreased over 25 weeks from average 10% to…
9. Successful and credible telecoaching needs to deliver:
10. Guidepost has already conducted _____ consultations across South Africa: