COVID-19 and Reshaping Your Practice
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the questionnaire before. Hence you can not start it again.
Questionnaire is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the questionnaire.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Regrettably, you failed to achieve the 70% pass mark required by the accrediting authority, Health Professions Council of South Africa. Please try again.
Congratulations on successfully completing our FREE CPD module!
Please click on button just above to download and print your CPD certificate. Alternatively an email will be sent to you with the link to your profile, there you will find all your CPD certificates to download.
1. Regardless of physical distancing requirements, the patient who is well, fit and healthy but in need of a repeat or chronic prescription, must consult in-person with the clinician:
2. The ICD-10 code to be used for those patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection is:
3. Of the following symptoms, which are not a red flag for booking a telephonic consultation with the clinician prior to consulting in person?
4. If a telephone consultation indicates a likely COVID-19 infection:
5. Which statement is false? Ideally, during the COVID-19 pandemic, general practice:
6. To maintain an effective and safe waiting room, physical distancing of ____ is recommended:
7. Waiting rooms should be disinfected hourly if possible; at the very least, surfaces should be sprayed with alcohol and wiped down when patients come and leave:
8. The bare minimum PPE requirements for an effective and safe practice include:
9. When booking a physical consultation deemed necessary for a potential COVID-19 patient, ensure it doesn’t overlap with the appointments of potentially vulnerable patients such as:
10. Which statement is false?