COVID-19 and Thrombosis
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the questionnaire before. Hence you can not start it again.
Questionnaire is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the questionnaire.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Regrettably, you failed to achieve the 70% pass mark required by the accrediting authority, Health Professions Council of South Africa. Please try again.
Congratulations on successfully completing our FREE accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) module through deNovo Medica. Please download your certificate by clicking on button above.
1. What percentage of COVID-19 patients on average go on to develop pneumonia?
2. In COVID-19 infection, a cytokine storm may develop leading to:
3. In non-survivors of COVID-19 infection, what were indicative changes of poor outcome?
4. Which of the following factors were not associated with higher risk?
5. In critically ill ICU patients in the Netherlands (Klok Study), what was the incidence of thrombotic complications?
6. In the Netherlands study, what percentage of thrombotic complications were due to pulmonary embolism?
7. In what percentage of severely ill patients with COVID-19 did venous embolism occur?
8. Disseminated intravascular coagulation were observed in what percentage of patients who died from COVID-19?
9. What do most expert advise as treatment for VTE in COVID-19 patients?
10. In recovered COVID-19 patients, who were severely ill, anticoagulation should be instituted for 30-40 days post discharge. Experts favour the use of: