0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. The first case presentation included a 96-year-old male with NSTEMI and the following co-morbidities/risk factors:
2. A staged revascularisation approach was chosen for the patient, in which order?
3. What type of strategy was used to treat the LAD?
4. A total of 8 stents were used to treat this 96-year-old patient, with a total stent length of 216mm. Which feature of Orsiro Mission, according to Prof Haude made this kind of complex PCI possible?
5. The second case involves a 60-year-old male, with a CTO to the RCA. Prof Hellig chose a dissection re-entry technique to treat this CTO. According to Prog Hellig, which segments should always be stented, when using this technique, to treat a CTO?