Staying ahead of the curve
COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease
As many as 25% of patients infected by COVID-19 will have cardiovascular disease and many of them are elderly. In this module, well known cardiologist Dr Tony Dalby of Life Fourways Hospital, Johannesburg provides expert opinion on the management of this high-risk group.
This programme was presented by Dr Tony Dalby
Q&A FOR OFFLINE SUBMISSION »
- ACC COVID-19 hub
- Statement/addressing concerns about RAAS antagonist
- Position statement of ESC council on hypertension
- ESC TV – special edition
- Wits Journal of Clinical Medicine – COVID 19 Special issue 1
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. Which statement is TRUE? In the patient not on antihypertensive treatment and infected with COVID-19, frequency of developing heart failure is:
2. Which statement is FALSE? Survival of hypertensive patients infected with COVID-19:
3. In patients severely ill with COVID-19, cardiac ischaemia and infarction may be precipitated by:
4. Risk factors for acquiring COVID-19 infection and developing severe disease are:
5. Which statement is FALSE?