Learn about the pathophysiology of osteoporosis and therapies available for its treatment across the spectrum of fracture risk.
ATTENTION! Kindly note that if you were in attendance of the live webinar you have already received 1 CPD point and will not be permitted to receive additional points for the report. Should this occur, the HPCSA will only record the 1 CPD point from the live webinar, invalidating any additional CPD points from the report.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. Total hip BMD is a good surrogate marker for outcomes in osteoporosis.
2. When considering changes in total hip and lumbar spine BMD over 24 months, occur with the use of:
3. The VERO trial showed that the relative risk reduction observed at 12 months in the risedronate arm was similar to that observed at __ months in the teriparatide arm.
4. Recommendations for the best treatment for the osteoporotic patient at very high risk of fracture are:
5. Which statement is correct?