Learn how an increased understanding of the pathophysiology of these disorder gives insight into the development of new targeted osteoporosis therapies.
ATTENTION! Kindly note that if you were in attendance of the live webinar you have already received 1 CPD point and will not be permitted to receive additional points for the report. Should this occur, the HPCSA will only record the 1 CPD point from the live webinar, invalidating any additional CPD points from the report.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Thank you, we will review your submission and notify you of your results via email.
If not received within 5 hours due to spam, don’t worry, it will show in your profile.
1. The global consensus definition of high BMD is Z-score ≥+2 at both spine and hip.
2. Which of the listed inherited causes of generalised high BMD is not due to reduced bone resorption?
3. What is the role of cathepsin K in bone resorption?
4. Which statement is incorrect?
5. Which statement is incorrect? Romosozumab: